The Manufacturers’ Alliance Agenda for this year’s Annual Conference does not disappoint!
The entire event is paperless and the agenda is accessible via the event App which is exclusive to all guests on the day.
In addition to a packed morning of key speakers, the day promises to be highly insightful and most importantly – interactive!
The afternoon sessions comprise of six workshops with guests able select two that they would like to participate in.
The six workshops cover a broad spectrum of themes to inspire 21st Century leadership in manufacturing and are outlined below:
- The Power of Purpose with Gary Sheader
- Finding your Voice with Kerry Leigh
- Lifeblood with Simon Carin
- Leading with a Purposeful Energy with Juliette Yardley
- Unleashing the Potential in your People with Jonathan Wurr
- Discovering the Hidden Capacity within your Manufacturing Facility with Chris Russell
Registrations are open, so if you are an ambitious leader within a manufacturing business looking for inspiration and access to a community of like-minded manufacturers, sign up today.
The event is exclusive to members of the Manufacturers Alliance Community and members of Make UK.