How to Actually Deliver Mental Health Support in your Workplace with Angela Han
Time: 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Location: Zoom Webinar
1 in 4 people will experience a mental health problem each year.
Mental health can affect employee performance through anxiety, stress, depression, trauma, bereavement, sleep problems, confidence, and more.
The cost of poor mental health to the economy is an estimated £74 –£99 billion a year!
Leaders in the workplace have a responsibility to pay more than lip service to supporting the mental health of the people within their organisation by having real-life lines that everyone can access easily.
We are excited to host this webinar with a guest speaker from Able Futures, Angela Han. Working in partnership with the Department of Work and Pensions, Angela will be able to provide you with clear and simple guidance on how to access the plethora of free tools available for employers to provide mental health lifelines in the workplace.
Able Futures supports employers and apprenticeship providers who want to improve awareness of mental health at work. They can give you the tools, information and advice you need to support your employees and apprentices who are struggling with mental health problems.
What Able Futures gives employers:
– A local Business Account Manager to support you in embedding mental health awareness and support in your workplace.
– A toolkit for raising awareness of mental health in your business.
– On-site or virtual information sessions to inform staff about the support available from Able Futures and support sign-ups.
– A suite of marketing and communications materials to promote the Able Futures service to staff including electronic copies of posters and leaflets
that can be printed, intranet content such as videos and case studies, tailored emails, themed and pertinent to mental health events and issues.
– The opportunity for a fully managed and embedded service for large employer sites.
This event as with all of our events is exclusive to manufacturers in the North West of the UK, Wales and Yorkshire to ensure our experience remains as relevant and valuable as possible to our community.
Please sign up using the form below and the joining details will be sent to you.