Employment Legislation Changes 2022
Time: 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Location: Virtual Zoom Meeting
For this Annual Employment Update we have partnered with Irwin Mitchell and will be providing you with everything you need to know to prepare for 2022.
This update will provide you with all the legislative changes coming into force this year, how will they shape employment law and most importantly how will they impact your business.
You will find out:
- Whether your staff are entitled to take an extra day’s bank holiday to celebrate the Queen’s platinum jubilee in June and how to deal with this if they are
- The employment law impact of continuing COVID-19 restrictions
- Recent tribunal claims and emerging patterns
- Proposed changes to the flexible working regime which make it easier for employees to change their working patterns
- The right for employees with caring responsibilities to take unpaid leave
- The duty on employers to prevent sexual harassment in their workplaces
- Extending redundancy protection for women returning to work after maternity leave and new parents.
- We’ll also go through the key cases of 2021 and look at the cases to watch out for this year.
Who will be delivering the webinar?
The session will be delivered by Irwin Mitchell Employment Partner Elaine Huttley. Elaine has considerable experience of contentious and non-contentious employment work including tribunal litigation and advocacy, advising clients on day to day employment issues including disciplinary and grievance issues, drafting contracts and policy documents. She also deals with corporate transactional work and has a particular interest in high level employment disputes involving shareholders and/or senior executives. Elaine is an active member of Irwin Mitchell’s manufacturing sector with many clients in that area.
A fantastic opportunity to learn from an expert in this area and ask any questions that are concerning you about the future.
Join us for this Virtual Meeting
At the Manufacturers Alliance, we want to ensure you stay ahead of the game and that you don’t get caught out by changes to legislation that cost you valuable time and money. We will be supporting the facilitation of the event and will deliver in our usual interactive style. If you would like to join us for this virtual meeting, please register via the form below.