Employee Engagement in the New Normal
Time: 2:30 pm - 4:00 pm
Location: Zoom Webinar
Employee Engagement in the New Normal | 19th August 2021, 2:30pm – 4:00pm | Manufacturers Alliance Zoom Roundtable
Join us on 19th August, 2:30 – 4:00pm for an open discussion with fellow Manufacturers Alliance customers on how we plan to maintain and improve employee engagement as we transition into the new normal with Covid.
The 16th August 2021 is an important milestone with our pandemic experience, that signifies positive change and a transition to some kind of new normal. Some people will be excited, some will be anxious, and others may be a little lost as to where we go next. What we want to support you with is managing the situation in the most effective way possible.
The worst-case scenario of not managing the situation well could be:
- Disengaged employees
- Sickness and absenteeism increasing
- Talented people leaving the business
- An increase in stress and tension across the business
- Disorientated people not knowing who to listen to
Our approach would be to take this as a positive opportunity to improve employee engagement, bring your team closer together and improve the overall performance of the business. The current employee engagement statistics in the UK would suggest we have a big problem to solve:
- Only 50% of employees in the UK are actively engaged
- Burnt out workers are 2.6 times more likely to look for another job
- 60% of workers are likely to stay engaged when they believe their job gives them opportunities to learn and develop
- Burnt out workers are 63% more likely to take a sick day
- Highly profitable firms are generally 50% more engaged
We would be interested in your ideas on how we can best improve employee engagement. By pooling the knowledge and experience we have within the Manufacturers Alliance community, we can support each other in improving how we manage our people through this next important phase with Covid, and emerge stronger as a result.