How to Win Back Your Time and Focus on What’s Really Important
At the Manufacturers Alliance, we firmly believe that great leaders require exceptional time management skills. One of the highest priority self management skills to have in your toolbox as a leader, is being able to manage your time effectively. The types of people that struggle the most with managing their time are the superheroes, the firefighters, the yes people, the rescuers, the martyrs, the perfectionists and the avoiders.
The Purpose of the Time Management Training
- Help you to understand what time management and wasted time is.
- Gain quick and easy wins that will help you prioritise and free up your time.
- Equip you with decision making and forward planning skills that will help you focus your time on what’s really important.
- Empower you to make the changes needed and allow others to solve their own problems.
- Provide you with 2 days training that will provide immediate results to win your time back.
What is time management?
- Recognising the root cause. Why is time management a problem for you.
- Understand what you should be spending your time on, what’s important and what’s urgent.
- Utilising and exploring a number of resources and tools to find out what works best for you.
- Empowering you to make decisions that will not only help you, but also the people around you.
The Benefits of Developing your Time Management Skills
- You will have more time to focus on prioritising what’s important.
- Your days will be more organised, productive and less stressful.
- You will feel confident in your ability to set goals and forward plan.
- You will feel a sense of freedom from winning your time back.
- You will feel empowered to make changes and better decisions.