How to Confidently Manage Conflict & Handle Difficult People
At the Manufacturers Alliance, we firmly believe that being a great leader requires great people skills. One of the high priority people skills to have in your toolbox as a leader is being able to manage conflict confidently. The types of leaders that struggle the most with managing conflict are the people pleasers.
The Purpose of the Conflict Management Training
- Help you to understand what conflict is, and the negative impact this has on teams.
- Help you to overcome your own personal barriers to managing conflict effectively.
- Help you create a positive culture where conflict is challenged and managed productively.
- Support you in empowering the people in your team to solve their own problems.
- Provide you with 2 days training that will provide immediate results.
The Benefits of Developing your Conflict Handling Skills
- You will feel more confident in handling challenging situations and people.
- Your will have a range of skills to deal with different situations.
- You will help role model a culture that shows how conflict can be managed.
- You will feel a sense of reward from the improved relationships within your team.
- Your teams will feel more confident that you will deal with situations head on.