How to Coach Your Team to Achieve its Full Potential
At the Manufacturers Alliance, we firmly believe that being a great leader requires great people skills. One of the highest priority people skills to have in your toolbox as a leader is being a great coach. The types of leaders that struggle the most with coaching are the superheroes, the doers, the fixers, the rescuers, and the bosses.
The Purpose of the Coaching Training
- Help you to understand what coaching is.
- Share new skills that will help you to develop you team to its full potential.
- Provide you with coaching skills that will help you to free up your time to work on more strategic projects.
- Support you in empowering the people in your team to solve their own problems.
- Provide you with 2 days training that will provide immediate results.
What is coaching?
- a trusted relationship that helps your team member develop towards their full potential.
- going beyond appraisal meetings and having ongoing conversations to develop the talent of your team.
- a two way supportive discussion, where your team member makes their own choices.
- being curious about what makes people tick and their development needs.
The Benefits of Developing your Coaching Skills
- You will have more time to focus on what is important to the business.
- People in your team will feel more empowered and happier at work.
- You will feel confident having 1-2-1 coaching with your team.
- You will feel a sense of reward from the improved relationships within your team.
- You will feel less pressure and not have to have all the answers to all the problems.