Leadership Development for Manufacturing Managers.
The Manufacturers Alliance Team Leader Development Program is a transformational leadership development program for office and shop floor based front line managers, focused on developing higher levels of emotional intelligence and continuous improvement skills.
- More resilient Team Leaders taking ownership of self improvement and learning.
- Increased levels of self awareness and higher level of emotional intelligence.
- More confident and behaving proactively with decision making around local issues.
- Better time management skills and more organised with department planning.
- Building better relationships with team members and teams becoming more engaged.
- Able to set clear expectations for the team and more assertive when dealing with issues.
- Improved knowledge of lean manufacturing tools and how to apply with teams in own work area.
- Teams more focused on continuous improvement and achieving better results.
- Measurable business results and behavioural improvements at the end of the program.
- 18 modules focused on self- development, managing others, lean tools &techniques and engaging team members in improvements, spread over 6 months of intensive experiential learning.
- Action centred approach, with output activities and targets to be delivered from each module.
- Experienced trainers with expertise in people development, behavioural change, coaching and lean tools.
- Mixed groups of manufacturing businesses on the program to provide peer to peer learning opportunities.
- Maximum group size of 8 delegates to enable more 1-2-1 time with trainers.
- Custom 360 profile of delegates pre and post program to establish development needs.
The following delegates gain the most from the program:
- Front line managers with responsibility for a team
- People with responsibility for a team that are new to management
- People in supervisory roles that are generally looking to improve their people skills
- Operators that became Team Leaders or Managers but have received very little external training
- Supervisors and Managers that are beginning to engage their teams in continuous improvement
Contact us and ask for a brochure or email email@example.com. We’ll be happy to talk to you.