The Merseyside group is a new group being launched in 2019 to support the growth of manufacturing business in the Merseyside area and is being chaired by Mark Rutherford and Paul Reynolds. The group is currently recruiting new members and is open to meeting ambitious manufacturing leaders in the area.
Our goal is to support the growth of SME manufacturing businesses via an affordable membership model that connects like-minded people in the industry. We firmly believe that manufacturing is the backbone of the UK economy and every effort should be made to accelerate the growth of those with ambition. People just like you that have personal and business growth ambitions. We will connect you with people you can trust, that are willing to open up their doors to share great ideas and business best practice.
Being a member of the Manufacturers’ Alliance will provide you with:
- A platform to meet other like-minded people and share ideas.
- An opportunity to visit fellow member sites and learn new best practice.
- Interactive workshops with industry leading speakers that add value to manufacturing.
- Regular sessions to work through your business issues with inputs and advice from fellow members and chair people.
- An annual retreat designed to allow you to take time out and regain focus on your priorities.
- A bi-monthly 1-2-1 session at your site with an Alliance Chair Person.
- A network of manufacturing ambassadors that share your values and want to help you succeed.
Our typical members are:
- Leaders from within the manufacturing sector.
- Truly passionate about the growth of the UK manufacturing sector.
- Open minded and want to learn.
- Willing to share ideas and knowledge.
- Love to help others solve problems.
- Can be trusted with confidential and sensitive issues.
- Committed to taking action and making things happen.
There are no upcoming events.