On 6th November 2019, the Manufacturers Alliance will be launching the second of a series of free taster sessions for ambitious manufacturing leaders based in Merseyside. This will be the 7th peer support group run by the Manufacturers Alliance in the North, with 6 other groups based across Greater Manchester, Lancashire, Cheshire and Yorkshire.
“Business support in the 21st century is changing and the Manufacturers Alliance is at the forefront of this change. Our approach is simple, practical and has been driving our members forward since 2013. We are now on a journey to roll this out across the North West” – Gary Sheader, Founder of the Manufacturers Alliance
The aim of this new peer support group will be focused on the collaborative growth and continuous improvement of manufacturing businesses based in the Merseyside area. Non competing business leaders openly sharing best practice each month. Manufacturers supporting other manufacturers.
The new group will be made up of 12 – 14 manufacturing leaders that are on a growth journey, and keen to learn from others on a similar path. People who want to avoid reinventing the wheel and share best practice to accelerate the growth of themselves and their businesses
- Presentations from the Central Group team on their growth journey.
- Factory tour of the site to see how they approach improvements and their own growth challenges.
- A chance to share ideas with other local SME Manufacturing Leaders.
- A safe place to meet, share ideas and think strategically, with like minded manufacturing leaders like you.
- Solve your most challenging business issues with a peer to peer problem solving session.
- Develop new knowledge and leadership skills that will enable you to become a great decision maker and get the best from your business.
- Gain new insights on moving your business forward from our experienced Chair People facilitating this new group, Mark Rutherford & Paul Reynolds.
Want to hear the benefits of the Manufacturers Alliance from the horse’s mouth? Here are a few words from our members on the benefits of being a member….