On 26th February 2020, we have a full day training course on Managing Change facilitated by Juliette Yardley.
The day will be practical and hands on as always and will explore the change process from a psychological perspective. How, and what does change look like, the impact it has on the people and culture and why it can be a struggle to ‘get people onboard’. You will develop a better understanding of change management and gain the skills needed to think and behave differently.
The ability to manage your way through change can be a challenge, many struggle to gain ‘buy in’ to new ideas and this is not at all unusual, in fact in can almost be expected. As human beings we like routine and enjoy our comfort zones. We often don’t sit back to reflect on how change impacts on us and our team, how it makes us feel and more importantly, behave.
As a manager, how do you deal with new business strategies, systems, people and processes that we you expected to roll out? It’s a challenge. Managing yourself and your team through change can carry a lot of tension. This workshop will provide you with the tools to improve your change management skills and gain confidence in tackling the changes ahead of you.
- What change means to us, the fear factor and risk
- The transitional model of change, the journey and its impact
- Comfort zones and safety nets
- Growth mind-set and a positive psychology approach
- An emotional intelligent approach to change
- Culture and change in the workplace
- Bringing your team along for the journey
- Effective communication skills in managing change
Expected learning outcomes:
- Understanding the impact of change on both yourself and your team
- Know more about how your respond to change and risk and how this also impacts on your team
- Understanding the culture of change for your company and your role within this
- Learn how to use growth mindset to work through the change process to help ‘ buy in’
- How to manage yourself though change with emotional intelligence
- How to start thinking about leading others through change
Cost. The training day will be 9am until 4.30pm and will be hosted at the Manufacturers Alliance Head Office, All Souls Church, Astley St, Bolton BL1 8EY. Places will be offered on a first come first served basis, so please reserve as soon as you can to avoid disappointment, by responding to this email if you would like to attend. The days training will be £250.00 (+VAT) per delegate.
Further learning and development opportunities for 2020
- Troubleshooting Day – 12th February 2020
- Managing Change – 26th February 2020
- Problem Solving – 25th March 2020
- Growth Mindset – 22nd April 2020
- Motivating Your Team – 13th May 2020
- Managing Difficult Situations – 20th May 2020
- Time Management – 17th June 2020
- Cognitive Bias – 8th July 2020
The structure of the days will be tailored to provide:
- A comfortable and challenging environment that will push you to improve yourself
- A strong bias towards you learning more about yourself and techniques that will work for you
- More knowledge and tools to improve your skills as a manager and a leader
- Learning opportunities from other similar people in the room
- Learning packs with ideas and content you can utilise beyond the training
- Great facilitation from the Manufacturers Alliance Trainers
- Good food at breaks and lunchtime
Please feel free to get in contact if you have any questions or would like more details.