The Heath Business and Technical Park
How to Utilise Digital Technologies as a Performance Enabler in SME Manufacturers
On 23rd May, the Manufacturers Alliance will hold its annual event to bring together all of the members from the five peer groups from across the North. This includes manufacturers from West Manchester, South Manchester, North Manchester, Lancashire and West Yorkshire.
The theme for this year will be ‘Industry 4’ from an SME manufacturers perspective. We have a full day packed with insights and demonstrations from SME’s that are already on their digital journey, showcasing what is possible and the tangible benefits they have experienced from introducing new technologies into their businesses.
- A safe place to meet, share ideas and think strategically, with like minded manufacturing leaders.
- Factory tour of the Hosokawa Micron facility and Industry 4 Best Practice Sharing.
- Gain new knowledge and insights from leading industry experts.
- Learn how other SME Manufacturers are adopting various digital technologies.
- Understand what funded support is available to SME Manufacturers.
Please note: This event is for Manufacturers and is by Invitation Only. Due to high demand places will be allocated on a first come first served basis.