1 Stadium Way
Barton-upon-Irwell, Salford, Manchester
Leading the Growth of Manufacturing in the North West
On the 9th May, the Manufacturers Alliance will hold its annual conference to bring together all members from their six peer groups from across the North. This includes manufacturers from Greater Manchester, Cheshire, Lancashire, Merseyside and Yorkshire. Plus, we will be inviting guest SME manufacturing leaders that are ambitious and keen to learn from other like minded people.
The event is intended to showcase best practice leadership and growth strategies for SME’s, by using SME manufacturers as case studies. No big boys showing us what they can do with budgets in the tens of millions. Real life examples from down to earth people.
Speakers confirmed for the event are;
- Mark Brickhill, Group CEO, Klarius Group
- Neil Ashton, Managing Director, Packaging Automation
- Paul Bailey, Managing Director, Optimum Coatings
- Alex Grace, Managing Director, Banana Moon Clothing
- Iain Crosley, Managing Director, Hosokawa Micron
- Richard Hagan, Managing Director, Crystal Doors
- Chris Cooke, Managing Director, Jeff Gosling Hand Controls
- Paul Mallinson, Operations Director, Playdale Playgrounds
- Mark Tibbenham, Managing Director, GJD Manufacturing
- Alain Dilworth, Made Smarter
- Nick Brandwood,Manufacturing Advisor, Business Growth Hub
- Paul Wiper, Graphene Engineering Innovation Centre (GEIC)
The afternoon will include 3 separate streams running in parallel; Finance for Non-Finance People, Technology / Made Smarter and Leadership / Business Growth. The attendees will have a choice of speakers (3 for each theme for the afternoon) and can swap streams should they wish between sessions.
The Manufacturers Alliance Purpose
The peer groups we run across the North are exclusively for manufacturers only and have a proven track record in supporting manufacturing leaders in achieving their ambitions of personal and business growth. The types of people who gain the most from being a member of our groups are those that are open minded to learning new approaches from others and willing to take action to improve their results. They have found that learning from people that have been there before and got the t-shirt has a far greater impact on accelerating change and growth than years of expensive consultancy.
Please note: This event is for Manufacturers and is by Invitation Only. Due to high demand places will be allocated on a first come first served basis. To register your interest click here