Due to the continued growth and success of our peer support groups for SME manufacturing leaders, we are recruiting 5 new Chair People for positions across the North West and Yorkshire.
These are part time paid roles that offer a lot of flexibility for people who have seen a successful career in the industry, that are not looking for a full-time role.
You will be joining a team of inspiring people at the Manufacturers Alliance that are like-minded and want to see the growth of current and future leaders in the sector. Which as we all know, the secret to the manufacturing industry thriving through the 21st century will be through supporting the growth and development of the people running SME manufacturing business.
If the following sounds like you, then it would certainly be worth a conversation to see whether the role is a good fit:
- You’ve had a successful career as a leader in a medium size / large manufacturing business
- You have a lot of business acumen and a great understanding of running a manufacturing business
- You’re a people’s person with a passion for developing leaders
- You are more aligned with being a coach and facilitator that telling people what to do
- You’re a lifelong learner, that doesn’t have all the answers, that is still keen to learn and grow
- You’re keen to make a difference and support the growth of UK manufacturing
- You’re at a stage in your career that you want to give back
- You’re not looking to grow your own business and happy to support the development of the Manufacturers Alliance
The Manufacturers Alliance launched its first peer support group for SME manufacturing leaders in 2013 and has successfully grown its number of peer groups year on year. It has also grown its reputation as a trusted source of the best support for SME manufacturing leaders in the UK.
Our current team of Chair People find the role extremely fulfilling and rewarding. They love facilitating the growth journey of our members and are hugely supportive of new people joining the team.
If you would like to join a modern and progressive organisation that continually pushes the boundaries of what is possible, please get in touch. We want to hear from you. Send your CV or LinkedIn profile with a note on why you would like to get involved to: email@example.com