We are supporting one of our members with the recruitment of an Operations Manager. The business is based in Burnley and specialising in precision engineering for the aerospace sector. This is a great opportunity for someone who would like to progress and grow with the business, and eventually move into a Director role.
Reporting directly into the Group CEO the main responsibilities of the role will be to:
- Take an active lead in supporting the business towards achieving its strategic and operational targets.
- Take full P & L responsibility and manage operations towards achieving the required sales turnover, on time delivery performance and targeted profits.
- Ensure products are manufactured in accordance with the customer’s specifications and to the required quality standards (ISO & AS9100).
- Ensure the business has the necessary manpower, capability, skill and plant equipment to meet daily production targets.
- Develop a continuous improvement culture across all departments and people to achieve maximum efficiency in all areas of the business.
- Report operational performance on a daily basis to provide accurate data on targeted KPI’s.
The business is looking for someone that has management experience in a precision engineering environment and thrives on motivating and engaging others. You will be someone who is technically capable and a strong team player. Ideally you will be looking to progress with the role and advance in the business as it continues to grow.
This is a great opportunity to join a stable manufacturing business on a salary starting packaging of £35,000 to £45,000 dependant on experience. If you would like to progress your career and join a team that has opportunities for personal growth, please send a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Ref: MA17102019OPS.