Due to our continued growth and success we are launching 3 new peer support groups for ambitious manufacturing leaders of small and medium sized businesses. This will be in addition to our 6 groups we already have based in the North West.
Since the launch of the Manufacturers Alliance in 2013 we have maintained steady growth and have established ourselves as the go to place for senior leadership development in manufacturing in the North West.
Here are a few words from some of our members on the benefits of being part of a Manufacturers Alliance group.
The 3 groups we plan to launch during 2019 will be based in; Merseyside, Cumbria & South Yorkshire.
Our groups meet on a monthly basis and consist of approx. 12 leaders of SME manufacturing businesses per group. The profile of a typical member is:
- Role; senior decision maker within a manufacturing business
- Character; open minded, learner, ambitious, no ego, sense of humour, happy to share & help others
- Business Size; £2m – £25m t/o or 30 – 150 staff
- Sector; any manufacturing sector
We are recruiting Chair People to facilitate the running of our new groups and would like to speak to people that are aligned with our approach. Our ideal candidates would meet the following criteria:
- Retiring / semi-retired / retired Managing Director or senior leader from the manufacturing industry
- Achieved success within a small or medium sized manufacturing businesses environment
- High levels of emotional intelligence and a passion for helping others
- Ability to coach and mentor others to achieve success
- A life longer learner that would like to stay engaged in business on a part time basis
Does this sound like you? If that’s a yes, we would like to discuss our Chair opportunities with you. Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org and share the following details:
- Your Name
- Email & Direct Telephone Number
- Current Role
- Reason for Application
- CV or LinkedIn Profile
You would not be on your own with the running of a new group. Each of our groups are run by 2 Chair People. You will receive hands on support from our Head Office in launching and managing your group. You will also have the opportunity to attend quarterly personal development sessions to continue your own personal development.