The Manufacturers Alliance has a proven track record in supporting manufacturing leaders in achieving their ambitions of personal and business growth. We have a range of peer groups across the North of the country for manufacturers only. They are all facilitated by 2 experienced Chair people from the manufacturing sector.
As a member of the South Manchester Manufacturers Alliance, you will meet monthly to gain and share ideas / best practice with other ambitious leaders within your region. You will learn and share with others who have been there and have the t-shirt… no more reinventing the wheel.
Our goal is to support the growth of a sustainable manufacturing base in the UK. Help manufacturing businesses in developing a clear strategic direction, with a capability and culture to support profitable growth. This is one of the greatest benefits to our members who, prior to joining, may have felt isolated as business leaders, and in need of help to achieve their goals.
Here are a few words from our members on the benefits of being part of an Alliance group: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PimSJs6T0QA&t=5s
When you join as a member you will be joining a group of 12-14 other non-competing manufacturing businesses. Our approach enables a route to clearer thinking and better decision making for our members, as well as, many business improvement ideas from the other businesses in your group, so if you are an ambitious manufacturing leader that considers yourself a life long learner, we would like to meet you.
For this meeting you will be joining our current Manufacturers Alliance members from our South Manchester Peer Group.
- Factory tour of the Westbrook Industrial site to see how they approach improvements and their own growth challenges.
- A chance to share ideas with other SME Manufacturing Leaders.
- Experience an interactive workshop focused on IP Strategy.
- A safe place to meet, share ideas and think strategically, with like minded manufacturing leaders like you.
- Solve your most challenging business issues with a peer to peer problem solving session.
- Develop new knowledge and leadership skills that will enable you to become a great decision maker and get the best from your business.
- Gain new insights on moving your business forward from our experienced Chair People and members.