Packaging Automation is an ambitious family run manufacturing business that has been trading for an impressive 52 years. Their core business is working closely with their customers to design, develop, manufacture and install a range of tray sealing machines and pot fillers.
Packaging Automation will be supporting the launch of a new Manufacturers Alliance group in the South Manchester area by opening their doors for a full day to fellow local manufacturers. The day will be an opportunity to:
· See how tray sealing and pot filling machines are manufactured.
· Meet other manufacturing companies in the area.
· See the improvements Packaging Automation have delivered over the past 18 months.
· Learn how they have increased employee engagement while improving performance.
· Witness how a combination of lean manufacturing and visual management have helped them deploy a solid business strategy.
· See how the leadership team have adapted to change.
· Share your own ideas with other ambitious manufacturing companies.
· Find out how the Manufacturers Alliance has supported Packaging Automation.
Any manufacturing businesses based in the South Manchester area interested in attending the open day at Packaging Automation please register here. The next available date is 9th September 2015.