The AABTLN’s annual conference, Automate UK – will provide the opportunity to hear from experts in the industry about utilising the technology available to manufacturers now as well as looking forward to future trends that need to be considered when investing in this technology. With innovations in robot safety, remote monitoring, collaborative equipment right through to predictive maintenance the world of industrial automation is evolving at a faster pace than ever.
It is precisely this evolution of the consumer landscape that is driving the need for greater automation, with a global market place offering consumers greater customisation and shorter lead times, supply chains need to be as flexible and responsive to consumer pull as ever before. Automation is the only way to retain a competitive advantage in the face of these new demands.
Automate UK will enable you to benchmark against the most innovative businesses in the automation space and gain insight into what is on the horizon for the factories of the future.
- Mike Lewis, Innovation Manager, Lambert Engineering
- Thomas Bradford, Product Steering Lead, BMW Mini
- Gil Woodward, Global Lean Manager, Accolade Wines
- Bryan Windus-Smith, Capability and new Technology Lead, Philips AVEN
- Ed Preston, Technology Leader - Advanced Assembly and Automation, GKN Aerospace
- Alexandra Murphy, Senior Engineer , HR Wallingford
- Paul Crimmins, Maintenance Group Leader, Aston Martin
- Mike Shergold, Manufacturing Innovation Manager, Jaguar Land Rover
- Paul Jepson, Programming and Electronics Engineer, Brother Industries (UK) Ltd
- Kevin Parker, Automation Engineer, Brother Industries (UK) Ltd
- Nigel Davies, Manufacturing and Sustainability Manager, Muntons Plc
Automate UK will be your opportunity to benchmark against and network with the most innovative individuals and businesses in the automation space. Topics to be explored on the day will include:
- Automation innovation
- The connected factory – Industry 4.0
- Big Data
- Automation equipment and MES/ERP integration
- Maintenance and maintaining OEE
- Employee engagement
All conference tickets are £395 +VAT. If you would like to book two conference places you can get a third place for free. Terms and conditions apply.
Register to attend the event here